💚💜🧡 The secondary colors. 🧡💜💚

the primary colors were always the boss. They always came first. And the secondary’s always lost and when it was time for bed, the primary’s were the first ones in the color wheel. purple said “orange and green. they think they are just better versions of us.” but purple shook her head no. “well we are actually just the same things as them, but they mixed! Like they had kids.. and we were the kids!” Green exclaimed. The primary’s said “goodnight secondary’s. And DO let the bedbugs bite!” one day a little kid was painting with red. When she grabbed a different color. white! the primary’s said “why would she use WHITE?! shes just so pale and not colorful. and somehow worse than The secondary’s!”  A bit after the girl was  painting, she started drawing with crayons. “Wow shes not gonna use the secondary’s! Hah!” The primary’s said. But then the girl took the red yellow and blue crayons.. and pushed them to the side. And said.. “you need a chance!”

the end~

4 thoughts on “💚💜🧡 The secondary colors. 🧡💜💚”

1. Hi Piper,
    Happy Birthday! 🎉🥳🍰. I hope you have a fabulous day! I hope you take a picture of your cake.
    Now on to your story. I have never thought of how colors might feel, but it’s certainly true that always being second and never being able to be first at all cannot feel very good. I think your description of white being pale and somehow even worse than secondary is masterful.
    I somehow imagine you are the girl in the story giving them a chance!
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💝Mrs. Eaves

2. You really got to the colors hearts and the girl was so nice to let the colors have a chance. I am wondering if you based that story off of something in your life? Great job and hope to see you soon!

-Sophie

P.S can you please send me some of those cake toppers!!!!!